Monday, May 4, 2009

Artist Emulation Cont.



I did my artist emulation on Ken Little. I know he is a wide known photographer down here in the South. I have always been fascinated by his work. He always takes good clean and colorful pictures of our football team. I decided that I would take pictures of our JV Football team to see how my pictures compare to his. My pictures are not in detail as compared to his. I think some of my pictures might be able to be compared to Ken Little but most of them are not even on the same scale. Some of the problems with that is he is using a Canon 300m f/2.8 L series lens, while I am using an after market 300m lens that sometimes doesn't get the right focus point. Another thing is that he uses a Canon 1D Mark III, while I use a Canon XTI but those are some limitations that I have compared to Ken Little. I hope that these pictures are close to what he can do


1 comment:

Mr. Myers said...

hmmm... I don't really care if your images don't measure up to the artist you are attempting to emulate. What I am looking for is a report about them. Include a bio with education and experience. Since he is a local maybe you could interview and talk to him about what he does to get such good shots. redo the report for credit.